Montana Department of Transportation switches to Autodesk in partnership with US CAD for deployment and implementation
Adopting Autodesk’s Best Solutions Coupled with Expert Advice from US CAD for Professional Services is a Key Part of the State’s Digital Delivery Initiative
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, October 26, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – US CAD, a leading AEC technology and consulting company, and Autodesk Platinum Partner, today announced that it will provide deployment and implementation services as part of the Montana Department of Transportation (MDT) switch to Autodesk AEC Collection® for its employees focused on the design of highways and bridges. The move is part of MDT’s forward-thinking digital delivery initiative and its continued mission to deliver transportation excellence to the traveling public.
• MDT is responsible for many programs related to the construction, maintenance and monitoring of Montana’s nearly 25,000 miles of highway lanes, roads and bridges.
• Therefore, the design, repair and modernization of its transportation infrastructure requires top-notch software solutions developed by Autodesk and expert advice in implementation, project management and deployment by US CAD, a trusted partner of the infrastructure sector and government agencies since 1999.
• The contracts were awarded through the RFP selection process to US CAD’s government technology partner, DLT Solutions, LLC., A wholly owned subsidiary of Tech Data. US CAD serves as a subcontractor to DLT as part of the initiative, helping MDT achieve its goals and objectives by providing implementation and training plans for the use of Autodesk AEC Collection, a BIM software suite. and CAD, which includes industry-leading infrastructure design software solutions; AutoCAD®, Civil 3D®, InfraWorks®, Navisworks®, and Revit®.
• US CAD has earned the trust of transportation agencies across the country who have moved to the Autodesk platform by providing software solutions and professional services that achieve measurable results for agencies.
• MDT plans to use Autodesk infrastructure solutions for state-wide transportation-related 3D design and modeling, including conceptual design, visualization, design and analysis of drainage and bridges, survey data management processing, geotechnics and right-of-way mapping. With Autodesk’s infrastructure solutions, project teams and stakeholders will benefit from streamlined collaboration leading to more efficient project results.
• By moving to Autodesk solutions with the support of US CAD, MDT can better align with its digital delivery initiative to improve project delivery through planning, design, construction and overall ecosystem management for improve the quality and safety of road design, reduce project costs and risks, and increase efficiency and productivity.
• Matthew Vega, PE, National Director, Infrastructure and Government Practice, US CAD
“Today’s state transportation services have realized they need to evolve and modernize their software and project delivery practices to become more efficient. MDT’s vision and foresight on what digital delivery means to them is inspiring and paves the way for a better future for the citizens of Montana. Safe and healthy infrastructure is paramount for travelers to Montana, and they deserve an infrastructure designed, built and maintained in an efficient and cost-effective manner.I am delighted that MDT has partnered with US CAD and Autodesk to strengthen its engineering and management of infrastructure. teams with innovative software and practices to do more for their citizens effectively and efficiently. ”
• Jeff Rachel, President, US CAD
“States face immense pressure to remedy inadequate infrastructure. As a trusted partner of government agencies, we are deeply committed to helping them achieve the infrastructure improvements they need by embracing exceptional Autodesk infrastructure solutions and providing expert advice that generates feedback. high technological investment and a positive business result.
About American CAD
US CAD is a leading provider of architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) technology and consulting services. Founded in 1999, US CAD is an Autodesk and Bluebeam Platinum partner that provides BIM and AEC software, training, support, production and scanning services, as well as virtual and augmented reality solutions designed for organizations in all sizes for best project results, from design to construction. Our mission is to help our customers earn more, produce more and accomplish more. Visit www.uscad.com.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AEC Collection, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, InfraWorks, Navisworks, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and / or its subsidiaries and / or affiliates in the United States and / or or in other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Autodesk reserves the right to change product and service offerings, specifications, and prices at any time without notice, and is not responsible for any typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2021 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.